25 April 2013
First Published in CNHI News Service
How can a nonjudgmental culture deal with terrorists in its midst?
Evil should not surprise Americans. We’ve seen it so many times and in so many degrees and variations — in those who tolerated some people having to sit in the back of the bus, in children who torment animals, in bankers who knowingly sold junk financial products and helped to destroy the economy and in men who set bombs in front of innocent bystanders at a marathon. The list is almost endless for those who look.
- Give birth for the country
- The Constitution still matters
- Fake is the new real in America
- Freedom under siege since 9/11
- Americans need more work, less ego
- Small businesses victims of crony capitalism
- Public tragedies also victimize civil liberties
- Givers should not be treated like corporate welfare seekers
- The 50-state ‘fiscal cliff’ is approaching
- For teacher unions, money and power most important goals
- Truth checks Obama's Benghazi distortion